The UK Premiere of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is taking place on Tuesday 13th November 2018. Please find information about attending the premiere below.
It’s sure to be an amazing night, so to assist you in celebrating and sharing in the magic of this event we’ve put together some helpful suggestions for the fans who would like to join us in Leicester Square.
Our premieres are friendly, fun events and we aim to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Please take the time to read the below for all information, help, tips and links so that you can enjoy the action on the red carpet!
Red carpet line-up & movie information
- Stars of the film will attend a red carpet event in Leicester Square from 5:30pm
- The film will premiere at the Cineworld and VUE cinemas in Leicester SquareUPDATED INFO ON WRISTBANDS: The initial wristbands have now run out and we encourage you to watch from home via the live stream links across our social channels. However, there will be a limited number of standby wristbands from 8am Thursday, November 13th, although this doesn't guarantee access we will work our magic to get as many as possible. As before these will be available from St Anne's Churchyard Gardens, Wardour Street.
- Please note, there is no option for overnight queuing at either the gardens or Leicester Square
- The viewing pens will open at 2pm on Tuesday 13th November, the meeting point for entrance to the pens will be on the SOUTH TERRACE, LEICESTER SQUARE. Only people wearing wristbands will be allowed entry into the pens. Crowd pens are controlled by security
- Please be aware wristbands are on a first come first serve basis, we are unable to reserve wristbands
- If you aren’t able to join us in Leicester Square, you will be able to watch live from the comfort of your home via www.facebook.com/FantasticBeastsUK/
Special requirements and wheelchair users
Space in the wheelchair users pen will be limited, if you are planning to watch the red carpet and are a wheelchair user, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
How to find us
Journey Planner: Find out how to get to Leicester Square by public transport using Transport for London's Journey Planner.
Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines) is the closest Tube station
Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) is also nearby
Charing Cross mainline rail station is a short walk from the Square
Please visit the Transport for London page, for all information regarding bus services to Leicester Square. You may also wish to visit the Transport for London Bus Mappage.
What to wear & what to take
- Please check the weather to know what to expect (London weather forecast link can be found below).
- Even on a normal dry day in London you’d be surprised how cold you can get by standing still. We recommend wearing plenty of layers and packing a lightweight waterproof jacket in case it rains on the evening.
- Umbrella: If you’re at the front then people behind you won’t be able to see and they may object to you having an umbrella. It’s best to stick to a raincoat.
- Bag: Bring a small/medium bag perhaps for a change of dry clothes, something to eat/drink (once the crowds are there you won’t be able to get out and back in easily) and don’t forget your autograph book; just in case!
- Please be aware, for security, bag checks will be carried out on arrival and at entrances to the public pens.
BBC Weather: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743
The Met Office: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcpvj0v07
All local eateries will be open as normal during the premiere. If you would like to make an enquiry or arrange a booking, please use the below contact details.
Maison Du Mezze: www.maisondumezze.com
Located on the corner of Leicester Square, just a 1 minute walk from Fantastic Beasts; The Crimes of Grindelwald movie premier
Maison du Mezze brings the very best of the Middle East to the heart of London’s Leicester Square. Expect a warm welcome, delicious dishes packed with spectacular flavours, stunning Middle Eastern-inspired interiors and a buzzing atmosphere for a truly memorable experience. The exquisite menu contains an incredible selection of sharing plates, children’s options and vegetarian and vegan dishes alongside grilled meats and seafood.
In celebration of the Fantastic Beasts; The Crimes of Grindelwald movie premier on 13th November, Maison du Mezze will be offering a 30% discount to all Fantastic Beasts’ fans.
Call to book: 020 3011 1114
14 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7NG
Bella Italia: https://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/
Bella Italia Cranbourn Strreet on Leicester Square is the perfect place to enjoy tasty traditional pizzas, generous bowls of pasta and succulent grills. Relax in true Italian style over a pre or post-show bite to eat or to recharge during your shopping trip! Our friendly team are looking forward to welcoming you for lunch or dinner or breakfast at the weekend. For 40% of main meals visit their website here.
Phone number: 020 7734 1246