A mega, 24-hour, immersive virtual fan experience which brings the universe of dc to life and features the stars, filmmakers and creators behind its biggest films, tv series, games and comics. Join fans from all 7 continents for the largest gathering of talent, announcements and content reveals in the history of DC.
Imagine all the super heroes and super-villains you’ve ever loved finally coming together in one place to celebrate dc’s past, present and future. Accessible for 24 hours at dcfandome.com, the global event will immerse fans into the dc multiverse, with new announcements from WB games, film and TV, and comics, as well as an unprecedented opportunity to hear from the casts and creators behind your favourite feature films and tv series, including: Aquaman , The Batman, Batwoman, Black Adam, The Snydercut of Justice League, Lucifer, Pennyworth, The Suicide Squad, Watchmen, Wonder Woman 1984 and many more!
The DC FanDome is the place to hear highly anticipated announcements and the latest news, see exclusive footage, and venture into themed worlds designed to entertain everyone from movie and tv superfans to gamers and readers, to families and kids. With special presentations to engage fans in every time zone across the globe, you’ll have the opportunity to have an experience that’s all your own.
The epicentre of the DC FanDome is the Hall of Heroes, where you can experience special programming, panels and content reveals from a wide variety of films, TV series and games. From there, navigate deeper into the DC multiverse, exploring five additional satellite worlds, each with its own localised content and unique activities and one world fully devoted to our younger fans:
● DC Watchverse: here's where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across dc films, tv, home entertainment and games.
● DC Youverse: venture into this world, where the fans are the stars, to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
● DC Kidsverse: need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world which can be accessed directly at dckidsfandome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
● DC Insiderverse: this creativity-based world contains a centrepiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/publisher Jim Lee, president of DC-based film production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, executive producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring dc to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, tv, movies, theme parks, consumer products, and more.
● DC Funverse: take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 golden armour and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
Be sure to check back at our official site, dcfandome.com, frequently for additional updates on what will be happening inside the DC FanDome, including exciting new content on our new blog, the daily star, which kicks off with a welcoming note from Jim Lee himself. Also, follow the social channels below for frequent updates about participating cast members, creators, writers, artists and game developers you can expect to see.