The Bright DLC is the brand new Middle-earth ™ : Shadow of Mordor ™ story mission expansion pack, available to purchase now! Watch the trailer in the player below.
In The Bright Lord, players become Celebrimbor and face the Dark Lord himself. Celebrimbor will use his new abilities to dominate Sauron and retrieve the One Ring in order to take control of Middle-earth. The Bright Lord DLC is available today for purchase for £7.99 and to Season Pass holders for download for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC.
The Bright Lord DLC includes the following features:
● Play as Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, wielding a Ring of Power to challenge Sauron for domination
● Wield the Power of the One Ring to dominate and defeat your enemies. Activate the ring to become invisible and tear through your enemies from the shadows
● Deadly new Elven Archery abilities with a rapid fire bow
● New ways to dominate your enemies and build your Army including Shadow Brand
● New Story Campaign, including 10 new Missions
● Face the power of the Dark Lord and his armies at the height of their power
● An epic boss fight against the Dark Lord Sauron himself for domination of Mordor
● Face a more powerful Uruk Army with Elite Nemesis Enemies and Warchiefs up to level 25 and deadly new abilities
● New Celebrimbor Skin
● Play as Celebrimbor in the main Campaign
● New “Test of the Ring” Challenge Mode
● Play with the new Celebrimbor abilities
● Higher level enemies (i.e., only way to get Level 30 Runes to take back to the Main Story Campaign) with the goal to Dominate rather than kill the hierarchy
The Bright Lord DLC is available today for purchase for £7.99 and to Season Pass holders for download for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC.
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ delivers a dynamic game environment where the player orchestrates their personal plan of vengeance as they bend Mordor to their will. The game begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate. Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance. Based on the player’s actions with the in-game Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game. As Talion’s personal vendetta unfolds, players uncover the mystery of the Spirit that compels him, discover the origin of the Rings of Power and confront the ultimate nemesis.