Due to overwhelming demand we have allocated all of the wristbands for today (Sunday). For fans arriving tomorrow (Monday) there will still be access to the fan pens, however this will be allocated on first come first served basis and as with all events of this nature a place is not guaranteed.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies World Premiere is happening in London this Monday December 1 and for those lucky ones who’ll be able to view all the glitz and glamour from one of the pens, here’s a list of instructions you need to read on how to attain access to the event and the rules you need to adhere to.
- There will be no guaranteed access to the public viewing area without a wristband.
- Wristbands will be issued from 12 noon on Sunday 30th November by security on a first come first serve basis.
- The wristbands are numbered and will be placed on the spectator’s wrist immediately and will not be transferable. Once your wristband is on, you should leave Leicester Square and not return until Monday 1st December at 12 noon when the pens are loaded.
- Wristbands will be issued from the Odeon West End on Leicester Square.
- Access to the crowd pens will be for those with a number on the wristband.
- Should your wristband become lost or damaged, there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the event
- Security will give instructions on the day to help you safely into the viewing areas. They will be dressed in high visibility jackets therefore easy to identify. Please listen to their instructions
- Any public who are found to be blocking doorways or the public footpath or restricting public or vehicle access in any way will not be issued a wristband and will be asked to move.
- Tents or camping will not be permitted on or around Leicester Square as it restricts access along the public footpath.
- There will be random bag searches of all public in the viewing areas in operation so we advise you to bring as little baggage as possible.
- Please take all your rubbish with you and keep the area clean.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to, remove or exclude any person whose behaviour gives rise to concerns regarding the health and safety of the public, security, staff or themselves.
- Where someone is found to be in possession of an item that gives rise to health and safety concerns as above, they will be refused admission, removed and be reported to the police.
For those of you unable to attend the event, make sure you tune into our player below where you’ll be able to view the World Premiere from the comfort of your own sofa.